Welcome to Media Career Services!
The mission of Media Career Services:
- to advise and aid students in their career and professional development
- assist in leveraging academic education, experiential learning, and extracurricular involvement to best prepare students for life beyond college
As part of the Student Services Center, our mission also involves “…providing an environment that fosters inquiry, engagement, and enrichment” to all Media students.
Our goal is to help students:
- recognize their skills and values and match those to their career interests
- develop professional skills and etiquette
- learn about industries and careers and explore the options available to them
- pursue opportunities such as job shadows, internships and full-time jobs
To achieve our goal, we work closely with faculty, staff, alumni, and employers to provide knowledge and experience to students as we all have a common goal of preparing students to be successful professionals.
To learn more, please visit the area of the site that is relevant to your specific needs or interests. To find out more about the office and our staff, please visit the “Getting to Know Media Career Services” page.
I welcome you to visit the Media Career Services office, located in the Student Services Center in 18 Gregory Hall, and discover what we have to offer.
Director, Media Career Services