Alexis "Lex" Tate
102 Gregory Hall
- Bachelor of Science, News-editorial Journalism, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1972
- The Media and You, Journalism 360, lecture-discussion.
- Thirteen years in daily print journalism as reporter, editor and columnist followed by 22+ years as PR professional for three U of Illinois presidents, other senior officers and Board of Trustees members. Specialities: executive speechwriting, statements/op-eds, reports, media relations, etc.
- Book: An Illini Place: Building the University of Illinois Campus (with John Franch), U of I Press, 2017
- Will launch a new journalism course on editorial cartoons in spring 2018