Launched in 2013, the College of Media Leadership Council provides leadership in fundraising, advocacy and stewardship for the College of Media and assists in achieving the ambitious goals set forth within the College’s strategic plan.
The College is thrilled to partner with this talented and dynamic group of industry professionals in achieving the College’s immediate and long-term goals. The Council is assisting the College in a number of initiatives that will allow us to fully optimize our commitment to students, faculty and research missions of the College.
The College of Media is pleased to recognize the following alumni for their gifts of time, talent and resources through their service on the Leadership Council:
- Dawn Gareiss Barrera '85 JRN, President, DMG Marketing Communications
- Lori Bitter '84 MS ADV, President/Senior Strategist, The Business of Aging
- Suheily Natal Davis '04 JRN, Counsel, Labor & Employment Law, McDonald's Corporation
- Katherine S.C. Denny ‘90 JRN, Consultant, Deloitte Foundation
- Jane Phillips Donaldson ‘67 MS JRN, Partner/Co-Founder, Phillips Oppenheim
- Felicia A. Fortenberry ‘91 ADV, Advertising Sales Executive, BET Networks
- Robin Gareiss ‘88 JRN, President, Nemertes Research Group Inc.
- Wendy C. Levy ‘85 ADV, Midwest Director, Conde Nast Magazine
- Helen McGrath ‘77 ADV, ‘78 MS ADV, Vice President Market Insights, AT&T Inc.
- Carol Hillsman Sagers ‘79 ADV, Principal Consultant, CHS Marketing Consultants
- James E. Schlueter ‘80 JRN Director, Technology Communications, Boeing Commercial Airplane Group
If you are interested in serving on the College of Media Leadership Council or would like to learn more, please call 217-244-5466, or email Deanne Johnson, Assistant Dean for Advancement, at firstname.lastname@example.org.