First-time University of Illinois Applicants
Students who will be entering the University of Illinois for the first time should apply through the Office of Undergraduate Admissions (high school students, off-campus transfer students) or the Graduate College (graduate students only).

On-Campus Transfer Students
If you are a current Illinois student wishing to transfer into the College or are a current Media student wishing to change your major within the College, see more information here.