27 Gregory Hall
- M.S., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (Journalism)
- B.A., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (English Education)
- Lecturer in Journalism
- Journalism 199, Sports Journalism Today
- Journalism 220, News Editing
- Journalism 261, Readings in Sports Journalism
McDonald has 35 years of newspaper experience, including 21 years as a sports editor and sportswriter at The News-Gazette in Champaign, Ill. She was also director of information systems and electronic publishing at The News-Gazette.
In addition to her teaching, McDonald also edits books for publisher Mike Sager and The Sager Group.