Learning from home: Students share experiences via essay, photos, and videos
The COVID-19 pandemic this spring has resulted in classes shifting to online environments and our Media students have shared their reflections on their transition to sheltering in place.
Several journalism students have provided a glimpse into their new lives learning from home:
- Reflections in photo composites by Madeline Wilson (featured above)
- Senior shares college experience during quarantine by Tatiania Perry
- How broadcast students at UI-7 are adapting by Connor Ciecko
Illinois Public Media reported on how broadcast journalism students and journalism instructor for UI-7, Ken Erdey, were adapting to the changes.
Incoming editors at The Daily Illini, including many College of Media students, also had to adapt by producing an online-only publication.
- Paying for Experience by Coltrane Zerai-Che (media & cinema studies)
- Good Morning, World by Hallin Burgan (media & cinema studies)
- Better Days by Xinyi Li (advertising)