media sales certificate program
The Charles H. Sandage Department of Advertising in the College of Media at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign has established a Media sales certificate program to provide a valuable resource to undergraduate students considering working in the sales industry. With this one-of-a-kind program now in its fourth year, the Charles H. Sandage Department of Advertising has opportunities for corporate partners who want to align with this unique sales-focused program.
Corporate Partnership Opportunities can include:
- Company logo on sales program website & all communication pieces.
- Invitation to annual events, featuring industry leaders and alumni.
- Priority job and internship communications to students and alumni.
- Enhanced promotion of corporate recruiting activities on campus.
- Ability to sponsor a scholarship granted to distinguished students in the sales program.
- Speaking and hosting opportunity at Sales program events.
- Opportunity to be an Industry Panelist for the “Leaders in Sales” events.
- Host company sponsored sales competition or case study.
- Named scholarships to present to distinguished qualified students.
- Opportunity to host an immersion day at your company and networking reception.
- Membership on the Media Sales Program Advisory Board.
Current Corporate Partners