360º Sports & Entertainment Camp
The University of Illinois College of Media is hosting a summer camp exclusively for high school students.
At the 360° Sports and Entertainment Camp on the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign campus, students will explore the wide-ranging career paths in the media industry.
We give high schoolers who will be in grades 9-12 in Fall 2019 a hands-on experience from every angle. They will learn from College of Media faculty and pros in the field how to:
- Improve broadcast and mobile journalism techniques
- Operate GoPros for video production
- Enhance stories with photography
- Approach sports play-by-play reporting and broadcasting
- Write film reviews and produce documentaries
- Create multimedia content, including podcasts
- Participate in a press conference with a coach or local celebrity
- Brand themselves and their ideas
Registration ends June 5.
For more information, visit go.illinois.edu/360media.
If you have any questions, contact the Media Student Services Center at 217-244-4329 or email@example.com.