Tentative Program (check back for updated information)
12:45 - 1:45 p.m.
- Check-in; Campbell Hall Lobby
12:45 - 4:00 p.m.
- Optional Richmond Teaching Studio Tours
- College Welcome by Associate Dean Chris Benson; NCSA Auditorium, Rm 1122
2:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- College Informational Fair -- talk one-on-one with current students and departmental representatives about media-related opportunities at Illinois; TV Studio, Campbell Hall
- Department of Journalism presentation; NCSA Auditorium, Rm 1122
- Charles H. Sandage Department of Advertising presentation; NCSA Auditorium, Rm 1122
- Agricultural Communications Program presentation; Campbell Hall, Rm 109
- Department of Media and Cinema Studies presentation; NCSA Auditorium, Rm 1122
- Optional Quad Walking Tour: Quad tour will leave from Campbell Hall and last approximately one hour. Tour covers the central portion of campus.
Optional Tours Offered by Campus
8:15 - 8:40 a.m.
Early bird campus walking tours: If you are attending Orange & Blue Day the morning of October 13th, walking tours leave continually from 8:15 to 8:40 a.m. from the Illini Union room ABC
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Housing tours available on campus: Select University and Private Certified Housing units will have walk-in hours available during this time. If you wish to visit a housing unit, please plan to arrive to campus early!
Tours will be available at:
- Ikenberry Commons – Nugent Hall Lobby; 207 W Gregory Drive, Champaign
- Illinois Street Residence Hall – Townsend; 1012 W Illinois Street, Urbana
Private Certified Housing:
- Armory House
- Bromley Hall
- Illini Tower
- Hendrick House
- Presby House
- Newman Hall