360º Sports & Entertainment Camp
Summer Camp for High School Students
July 9 - 14, 2017
- Held on the University of Illinois Campus
- Learn: Drones, Virtual & Augmented Reality, Go Pro's, Sports play-by-play, Broadcast Journalism, Social Media Analytics, Branding & Celebrity Endorsements, Interviewing and Press Conferece, Photography and Video Skills, Multimedia Editing, and more
College Student Programs
The College of Media offers a myriad of specialized domestic and global programs.
Travel domestically to learn about career opportunities first-hand from industry leaders, alumni, and cutting-edge organizations.
- Portland, Oregon (Spring 2017) - Sports Media Industry Immersion
- Previously Offered: Los Angeles, San Francisco, Atlanta, Austin, New York, Boston, and Chicago
Travel internationally and study for a semester while earning the credits you need for graduation.
- Locations Available: Pamplona, Spain | Dublin, Ireland | Klagenfurt, Austria | Xiamen, China
- Upcoming Locations: United Kingdom, Australia, Sweeden, and more
The Business of Documentary
La Rochelle, France: June 19 - 22, 2017
- Register & complete MACS 364 (2nd 8-week Spring 2017 class)
- Attend Sunny Side of the Doc Film Festival
- Post-Trip internship at Illinois Public Media
Apply Now: Deadline, March 6, 2017
University of Illinois
College of Media