High School Student Programs
360º Sports & Entertainment Camp
82 students from accross the country attended camp from July 9 - 14, 2017
2018 camp information will be released this fall
College Student Programs
The College of Media offers a myriad of specialized domestic and global programs.
Travel domestically to learn about career opportunities first-hand from industry leaders, alumni, and cutting-edge organizations.
- Fall 2017 - no offerings
- Spring 2017 - course offerings will be released fall 2017
- Previously Offered: Portland, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Atlanta, Austin, New York, Boston, and Chicago
Travel internationally and study for a semester while earning the credits you need for graduation.
- Locations Available: Pamplona, Spain | Dublin, Ireland | Klagenfurt, Austria | Xiamen, China
- Upcoming Locations: United Kingdom, Australia, Sweeden, and more
The Business of Documentary
La Rochelle, France
- MACS 364 (2nd 8-week Spring 2018)
- Attend Sunny Side of the Doc Film Festival (summer 2018)
- Post-Trip internship at Illinois Public Media (fall 2018)
University of Illinois
College of Media