Media Career Day
Friday, October 13, 2017
At Media Career Day, students will have the opportunity to learn about crucial career and professional development skills by hearing from and interacting with University of Illinois alumni. The panelists will help students hone in on career readiness skills while addressing topics such as:
- Finding and securing internships
- Interview preparation, poise and presentation
- Finding jobs, post-graduation expectations and transitioning from College to Career
- How to network, follow up, and make yourself memorable
- How to cultivate a personal brand
- How to write a good resume that gets noticed
This is an incredible opportunity to learn from successful alumni across many industries!
Dress for the event is business casual.
To participate or follow along via Twitter and/or Instagram, see the MCS handle (@IlliniosMCS) and use these hashtags: #MediaCareerDay and #ILLINOISmedia