446A Gregory Hall
- M.E. Chemical Engineering, IQS, University of Ramon Llull. Barcelona (Spain)
- B.S. in Chemistry, Institut Químic de Sarrià (IQS) – University of Ramon Llull. Barcelona (Spain)
- Degree in Industrial Marketing, School of Management and Administration (EADA)
- Degree in Audio Visual production, Polythecnic University of Catalunya (UPC)
- Introduction to Audio Visual Production
- Smartphone Cinema. Filming with Smartphones.
- Film Production
- Film Postproduction
Victor Font founded his own audiovisual company in the 90’s. He has been in the production business for more than 25 years. As principal of Prodimag his professional work has involved direction, production, postproduction and services for worldwide production companies.
In 2004 he founded Intermedio, a cinema distribution company, releasing titles for retail and home DVD, including theatrical and rights for TV. Intermedio catalog includes over 200 movie titles and books some of which have been locally and internationally awarded.
Victor Font was also involved in documentary production with the Series ISM and produced a documentary piece about Harold Bloom, both projects co-produced with Films Media Group (NY). Special mention to the documentary film ‘Ich Bin Enric Marco’. This film was in the official selection of Las Palmas International festival (2009) and Locarno Festival (August 2009).
- Annual National prize in the top ten best DVD editions (Cahiers du Cinema) 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011.
- 2010 National design prize for DVD and book packaging for Jean Luc Godard & Dziga Vertov group.
- 2013 International Award to Best European DVD box edition for Pere Portabella filmography. Il cinema Ritrovato de Bolonia (Cineteca de Bolonia)