How to Apply

parents kissing graduate

First-time University of Illinois Applicants

Students who will be entering the University of Illinois for the first time should apply through the Office of Undergraduate Admissions (high school students, off-campus transfer students) or the Graduate College (graduate students only).

On-Campus Transfer Students

If you are a current Illinois student wishing to transfer into the College of Media or are a current Media student wishing to change your major within the college, see more information here.