College hosts 360º Sports & Entertainment Camp for high schoolers
Do you know a high schooler with an interest in sports or entertainment media? Sign them up for the College of Media's 360° Sports and Entertainment Camp (July 14-19, 2019) where they'll get hands-on experience from every angle. Limited spots remain; register by June 5. Check out this year's sessions.
They will learn from faculty and pros in the field how to:
- Improve their broadcast and mobile journalism techniques
- Operate GoPros for video production
- Enhance their stories with photography
- Approach sports play-by-play reporting and broadcasting
- Write film reviews and produce documentaries
- Create multimedia content, including podcasts
- Participate in a press conference with a coach or local celebrity (pictured above)
- Brand themselves and their ideas
Attendees will also have plenty of time to attend evening activities, field trips, and explore the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign campus.
Registration costs $575 and ends June 5. For more information, visit go.illinois.edu/360media.
If you have any questions, contact the Media Student Services Center at (217) 244-4329 or firstname.lastname@example.org.